The Burtka-Harris Family!
The Burtka-Harris Family!
Today I explained to a guy what shipping is
In the beginning he was quiet but when I started to panic he smiled and said:”it’s really cute that people see love everywhere, even if it’s not officially there.”
THIS MAY BE IRONIC, BUT I SHIP YOU.
just came home from a date with him <3
OH MY GOSH!!
I THROW RICE ON THE PRECIOUS OTP
are girls still pretending they don’t masturbate?
I dunno, is society still teaching girls that anything related to their genitals is dirty and impure?
New dads are cute.
HOW DID BARACK PROPOSE TO MICHELLE
HE GOT ON ONE KNEE, PULLED OUT A RING, AND SAID “I DONT WANNA BE OBAMASELF”
okay, hold up. i have been so upset about this. do you see this young man? he deserves a goddamn nomination if not being handed the fucking oscar, okay. here’s why:
1. this fucker had never acted before. he only was at the auditions because his brother was auditioning and he BRIBED him to come for A MOTHERFUCKING SUBWAY SANDWICH.
2. i don’t know if you know this, but there was NO tiger in any damn scene when he is on that damn boat. HE IS LOOKING AT AIR AND I BELIEVED THERE WAS A FUCKING TIGER IN THE MOVIE UNTIL AFTER I WATCHED AN INTERVIEW WHERE HE SAYS THERE’S NO DAMN TIGER. HE WAS SUCH A GOOD ACTOR I THOUGHT THERE WAS AN ACTUAL TIGER.
3. HE DIDN’T KNOW HOW TO SWIM. look, this kid lied about being able to stay afloat, but HE LEARNED AT LIKE 18 TO SWIM FOR THIS MOVIE. HIS PART IN THE MOVIE IS SURROUNDED BY WATER. MAN, I’VE BEEN SWIMMING SINCE I WAS TWO AND I WOULD STILL BE DYING IF I WAS DOING HALF THE SHIT HE PUT UP WITH IN THAT WATER. HE COULDN’T SWIM. LIKE WATER WAS CONSTANTLY DROWNING HIM. I WOULDN’T BE SURPRISED IF HE NEVER GOES NEAR THE WATER AGAIN AFTER THE AMOUNT OF TIME HE WAS ALMOST DROWNED.
4. if this is not enough to convince you, also look how cute he is and keep in mind that he NEVER GOT THAT FUCKING SUBWAY SANDWICH.
thank you for your time and if you haven’t seen the movie, go see it because it is amazing and i am very passionate about it as you can see.
I said it before and i’ll say it again
the oscars be trippin
i hate when the same like 4 movies are nominated for every category like
someone should at least get him a sandwich
I really want Harry Watson in Sherlock and I really want her to be played by Alex Kingston
"hello there little brother."
"I am not your little brother.”
"yes you are, you’ve got dad’s genetics, you’re shorter than I am."
I DID NOT KNOW HOW MUCH I NEEDED THIS UNTIL NOW
I think I have a gif somewhere that would do well in this post.
Ah yes that’s the one.
This relationship? I mean if you’re into being sold to a man who’s abusive and rapes you but eventually learns to love you, then yes. This relationship.
“Drogo leads Daenerys off to consummate the marriage. A thirteen-year-old girl who had been abused by her brother for most of her life and had been given no say in the marriage, Daenerys is terrified of her bridegroom and expects to be raped. Despite his fierce reputation, however, Drogo proves to be a surprisingly considerate lover. Although he and Dany share no common language, he establishes that he understood the word “no,” then begins touching her gently. He does not begin to have intercourse with her until Dany expresses her consent and initiates it. This tender wedding night set the tone for their marriage, which becomes a remarkably happy one.”
I haven’t gotten into Game of Thrones, but I hear this is one of the differences from the Television show and Novels that some people got annoyed/mad about.
I haven’t read the books (yet) but even I’m pissed off about that difference.
the show portrayed him as far more savage than he was in the books with the “consummation” of their marriage. drogo is very sweet and gentle with dany and it’s not until she is WET FOR HIM and says YES that he takes her. there was no raping in the books or anything close.
Jen and Colin about Captain Swan (Good Morning America - March 7, 2014)
Okay, this is actually what you do if you’re being sexually harassed in any kind of public space. Draw attention to it, preferably pull away and let EVERYONE know that someone is touching you. This will not only get him to get off you but he’ll definitely think about this situation next time he wants to do something like this.
Spreading the word.
My mom and I were talking about this today after hearing about a woman who was molested on a plane who said nothing until she was picked up at the airport by her parents. My mom looked at me and asked what I would do in that situation and I looked her dead in the eye and I told her “it would take me .02 seconds to realize what was going on and yell angrily, and then I would be straight on to bitch slapping him so hard he wouldn’t be able to see the punch I’d throw with the opposite hand”.
She nodded and accepted my salty language like a seasoned sailor.
I’ve had experience with this before, in Prague a group of five girls and I were followed by three men at night. After a while they started yelling at us, the most common being “how much?” Meaning how much we “cost” as prostitutes. Seeing as they weren’t going to stop, I turned on my heel, faced them (which surprised them), spat at their feet and responded with “You couldn’t afford me.” This prompted the other girls to start yelling back at them as well, starting with our spitfire Czech friend to start slinging curses in Czech as she and the rest of the girls came up beside me. Needless to say the men backed off and pretty much fled. They weren’t expecting a fight. It empowered me and encouraged the rest of the girls to yell back too.
I’ve heard that a lot of people don’t know what to do in this situation because they’ve been taught all their lives to be polite and non-aggressive. Keep your heads down or whatever.
Keep in mind that studies have shown that rapists look for victims who won’t fight back.
Remember that nobody has the right to touch you without your consent or harass you, and you have all the right to make the biggest fuss about it that you can possibly make.
Get angry. Be in command.
There are three things that the Harry Potter fandom seems to universally agree upon:
1. Umbridge is awful
2. Maggie Smith is a perfect Professor McGonagall
3. Everyone should be at least slightly bothered by DID YOU PUT YOUR NAME IN THE GOBLET OF FIRE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!
4. book ginny is 100 times better than movie ginny
5. where the fuck was peeves
6. Voldemort’s movie death was stupid.
The 2014 Academy Awards Winners